Major Standard Features
Capacity on Outriggers : 50,000 lbs
Pick and Carry Capacity : 24,400 lbs
Carry Deck Capacity : 20,000 lbs (centered)
Height : 9’ 11″
Width : 8’ 6″
Maximum Tip Height : 76’ (95’ 7″ with 20’ boom extension)
Horizontal Reach : 64’ (84’ 6″ with 20’ boom extension)
- Sequentially Extending/Retracting 5-Section Boom with continuous 360 degree swing rotation. Simplicity of the worm drive gear box results in greater reliability.
- Hoisting is performed with a hydraulically-powered turret-mounted two-speed planetary gear system to provide all the low speed power to lift heavy loads, yet also a high speed setting for hoisting lighter loads to achieve much faster cycle times.
- Hydraulic Power is provided by a triple-vane pump delivering 13, 25 & 40 gal/min flow.
- Rated Capacity Limiter warns the operator of impending overload with audible and visual signals, and stopping boom functions in the event of overloads. Electronic level sensor is also integrated to controls.
- 4-Wheel Steer, where the front and rear wheels steer in opposite directions, permits a very tight turning radius to quickly and optimally position the IC-400 in constrained spaces. Operator can quickly switch between rear-wheel steering, 4-wheel steering or crab steering, aided by electronic sensors and a control box that automatically align the steering after a new mode is selected. Rear wheels steer in two-wheel drive mode.
- 4-Wheel Drive improves accessibility when encountering severe conditions at off-road sites.
- Rugged Heavy Duty Chassis Frame provides a front deck carrying capacity of 20,000 lbs.
- Rubber Mounted Rear Axle/Suspension eliminates sudden load swings inherent in pivot mounted axles; thus, axle oscillation lockouts are not required.
- EPA Tier-3 Compliant Turbocharged Diesel Engine delivers efficient performance, plus all of the low-end torque you need.
- Powershift Transmission, with 6 speeds forward and 3 speeds reverse, power shifts at any engine speed in any gear.
- Sophisticated Electro-Hydraulic Outrigger Controls partitioned from boom functions—joysticks disabled when Outriggers are “live” and lighting indicators when enabled—to ensure safer as well as smoother, highly responsive, and precise operations. Controls are integrated to sensors throughout the crane.
- Drum Rotation Indicator improves operator productivity.
- Outrigger Sensing on all jacks indicate outrigger position change, warnings when Jacks are not touching the ground. Each outrigger’s down and out position can be independently controlled and adjusted.
- All Weather Climate Controlled Cab with tilt wheel and extended shoulder, leg and headroom to provide great comfort for big and tall operators.
- Ergonomically Designed Electronic Controls minimizes operator fatigue and improves safety, including two-axis joysticks for precise control of boom motions and the hoist. Fatigue-minimizing joystick features include:
- end of the arm rest position limits hoist control to small hand and finger motions
- triggers prevent inadvertent movement of the boom from an inadvertent joystick contact
- high and low hoist speed switch is conveniently located at the joystick base
- Easy Access to engine compartment and hydraulic equipment components simplifies maintenance and repair.
- 4-Camera Video System (winch drum default, outriggers and rear view triggered) boosts productivity by assisting the operator views of obstructed sightlines.
- Boom Work Lights—one to light the boom tip, one mounted to turret, and to light the ground under boom tip—to keep working during the dusk to dawn operating hours.
- Front-Mounted Auxiliary Winch with a capacity of 10,000 lbs.
- Two Strobe Lights mounted on opposite sides of counterweight box.
- Boom Extension 20′ offsetable to three positions (0 degree, 15 degree, 30 degree)
There are no reviews yet.