Major Standard Features
Capacity on Outriggers : 18,000 lbs
Pick and Carry Capacity : 11,700 lbs
Height : 7′ 3″
Width : 6’ 6″
Maximum Tip Height : 46′ (with Boom Extension)
Maximum Horizontal Reach : 40′
- Self-Loading Carry Deck provides practical load-carrying capability.
- 4-Wheel Steer, where the front and rear wheels steer in opposite directions, permits a very tight turning radius for quick positioning in constrained spaces. Operator can quickly switch between rear-wheel steering, 4-wheel, or crab steering.
- Hoisting with a hydraulically-powered turret-mounted planetary gear system provides all the low speed power to lift heavy loads, and a high speed setting for faster cycle times when lifting lighter loads.
- Four Hydraulic Independently Controlled Outriggers partitioned from boom functions ensures safer and more precise operations.
- Sequentially Extending/Retracting 3-Section Boom with continuous 360 degree swing rotation turret. Simplicity of the worm drive gear box results in greater reliability.
- Hoisting with a hydraulically-powered turret-mounted planetary gear system provides all the low speed power to lift heavy loads, yet also features a high speed setting for faster cycle times when lifting lighter loads.
- Rated Capacity Limiter warns the operator of impending overload with audible and visual signals, and stopping boom functions in the event of overloads.
- Drum Rotation Indicator provides better awareness of boom rotation and position.
- EPA Tier 4(i) Turbocharged Diesel Engine delivers efficient performance, plus all of the low-end torque you need.
- Powershift Transmission, with 4 speeds forward and reverse, allows power shifting at any engine speed in any gear.
- Easy Access to engine compartment and hydraulic equipment components simplifies maintenance and repair.
- Narrower and Lower Profile Design enables maneuvering and positioning in tight quarters and simplifies transportation.
- Dual Fuel: Diesel or Dual Fuel
- 4-Wheel Drive improves accessibility when encountering severe conditions at off-road sites. (Diesel Only)
- Auxiliary Winch mounted behind the front bumper and controlled from the operator’s console.
- All-Weather Climate-Controlled Cab, with adjustable seat, provides one-position access to all operating functions.
- Noise Reduction Package
- 10′ Fixed (in-line) Boom Extension
- 10′ Three-Position Boom Extension
- Nose-Mounted Searcher Hook
There are no reviews yet.